Launched in 2019 for our readers and creative music producers, MusicGearo is quickly growing and trying to provide the most valuable information and actionable steps.
What MusicGearo is All About
- MusicGearo is a blog site for music producers who wants to build a home studio or purchase various music or production gear. It also addresses those who already own home studios but need to learn how to get the most out of the gear they already own.
- We aim to provide this class of musicians with highly valuable resources that they can refer to continually. These resources will come in the form of buyer guides, product reviews, how-to articles, and other informational content.
How MusicGearo Helps You Find What You Need
- We understand that there are so many different sites that provide or claim to provide useful information on these same topics. To this end, we strive to ensure that you do not only get quality content but also enjoy your time reading these content. We try to achieve this by focusing on presenting our content in a manner that is both informative and refreshing.
- We help them deliver content that is simply loaded to the hilt with useful and relevant information.
- MusicGearo was founded by Viliam Šulek also known as Drum & Bass producer Sulex. Come back regularly as the content on this site will continuously be updated both with fresh content as well as additions to existing content.
Feel free to ask any questions at [email protected]
Mainly focused on Music Production – Mixdown/Mastering
I have been helping others understand music production, mixdowns, and mastering for a number of years. I have always found it rewarding to see people progress within this field – making the information digestible and engaging.
With some interesting topics to cover, I will guide you through the processes of music production with my knowledge and the latest tips and tricks.
I have been producing a wide range of genres from Hip Hop – Grime – DnB – House for 6+ years. Having studied music in school and college I ended up leaving to branch out and get real-life experience. Having picked up music quickly using Logic Pro X to make Hip Hop beats for my classmates who rapped. Using a selection of samples and resampling other’s tracks I knew I wanted to develop my knowledge and skills to create my own sounds. Creating sounds from scratch, mixing, and mastering is where my main focus is today and what I continue to build my knowledge on.
- Sound design
- Musical structure
- Fundamental sounds
- Mix downs
I hope you guys find our articles useful and take away something you can implement into your production.
Written by – Karl Milward